Sabsung

In this complex and often dark world
I have finally decided that

I am so.damn.ready

to heal and move forward 
from all the things nobody ever apologized for

to find the way to myself
to unlock myself and my endless possibilities

to start looking in the mirror, notice my flaws
and begin to fall madly in love with myself

to realise they give me something more
to be grateful for, to become even stronger

And that is my wish for you:

may you do the things you love
everyday and (re)discover the way to yourself

may each day make you fall more and more
in love with yourself and your hidden potential

Because you, my friend, are by far
one of the most talented and kind souls
I have embarked upon in my life

I am in awe of you 
and the unique beauty you bring to this world

Your light is a gift,
carry it with you, always. 


Sabsung (Thai): "Being revitalized through somehting that livens up one's life."



Reacties

Populaire posts